A New Coastal Community Overlooking the Ocean
Compass Pointe Club is now sold out.
If you are interested in a home in Maine, we have new construction at:
Compass Pointe Club is a small and intimate resort community from Seal Harbor Development. Joining in the tradition of Barefoot Cottage Homes and Beach Dreams Community, Compass Pointe Club is a well planned and designed community on 6 acres of oceanfront property on the Wells and Ogunquit Maine border. This property offers condominiums and single family homes with stunning views of the ocean.
The developments sits atop of a knoll overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Ogunguit Beach. At the base of the knoll is the Ogunquit River Basin fed by the Ogunquit River which leads through the Ogunquit River to Ogunquit Beach. We are in the process of building our meandering path from across the property to the Ogunquit River Basin so Owner’s can access the basin for walking , fishing and kayaking.
The development features our Dream Club clubhouse, which includes a fitness room, bathrooms, the pool area plus outdoor living space.
In total, there are 28 homes in this community which includes:
- 4 single family homes set on the peninsula overlooking the Ogunquit Falls, Ogunquit River Basin and Foot Bridge Beach.
- 13 duplex style homes including 2 bedrooms, kitchen, sun room and bathroom plus an under car garage. First and second floor units area available.
- 8 quad style homes including 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, sun space, laundry area and an under car garage. First and second floor units area available. Prices begin at $212,400.00.
- 2 individual custom homes which will sit on top of the Dream Club. These penthouse homes will include 2 or 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room and bathrooms and have spectacular views of the pool area, the Ogunquit River Basin and the ocean.
- 1 custom unit along our open space. Unit #14 will be placed inside our Carriage House which sits atop of our garages with great outdoor and indoor amenities.
The Compass Pointe Club will be exclusive because of its location and its size. With only 28 homes set on 6 plus acres of waterfront, there will never be a property like this in the future. This truly is your own Pointe of Relaxation.